Posted By D. Scott on July 6, 2012
Millions in and around Washington, DC have found out, this week, what underprepared is!
A torrential rainstorm has knocked out their power for a week, displacing the Colorado fires from the news.
Don’t let it happen to you. Do these 10 things right now! Don’t be a VICTIM! Take charge of your LIFE!
- Make sure you have a generator and lots of gas.(make sure you can lift the gas cans)
- Make sure you have a firearm and plenty of ammo.
- Make sure you have at least a month’s worth of food for your entire family, and pets!
- Make sure you have flashlights, headlamps, lanterns and tons of batteries.
- Make sure you have a Big Berkey water purifier.
- Make sure you have a really good first aid kit.
- Make sure you have a portable radio, or at least a CB or reallyt good set of walkie talkies, and batteries.(All is best)
- Make sure you have a barbeque grill and extra fuel
- Make sure you have lots of hand sanitizer, toilet paper, feminine products and pain killers.
- Always keep $500 in small bills, coins and silver on hand.
This isn’t a complete list; but at least you will be way ahead of most others.
Finally, don’t tell everyone about your preps!